Our wonderful friend Jessica hosted our Baby Shower this past weekend!! Carlton and I had a wonderful time and enjoyed a lot of great food that our friends brought! It was fun to spend time with our friends and we received a lot of great gifts! I do not have pictures of the shower at this time but will share in the next post! In case anyone wants to check out our registry, here's the link: Brinda Baby Registry
Brinda Baby is now the size of a Quokka! I have never heard of this animal before but it's apparently about the size of a domestic cat and is not afraid of humans. Isn't he cute?? Another comparison is that the baby is the size of a cantaloupe which is definitely what it feels like I am carrying in my belly!! The baby is now about five pounds and still packing on fat to help him regulate his temperature once he is born. I am moving slower and definitely feeling large. I know the belly will still grow but it feels like my skin can't stretch anymore!
So here is the latest belly bump picture at 34 weeks. This was taken at Papa's which is a restaurant up on the hill near the airport that has a great view of the coastline. Carlton and I went there for brunch on Sunday for our Valentine's Day celebration.
Sorry we are so squinty in the picture but we were sitting next to the window and it was very bright outside!
At our last OB appointment, my doctor told us that she would be inducing me between 39 and 40 weeks if I have not gone into labor by then. So this baby's birthday might be sometime between March 18th and March 25th! Also, my Mom has made arrangements to come out for three weeks around that time. It will be great to have an extra pair of hands to help us in those first couple of weeks!
I hope you are all doing great!!
XOXO
Jen



You look amazing Jen!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Debbie!! :-)
DeleteLuv this picture of you Jen. would like to have a copy if possible. Like the Quokka too!
ReplyDeleteoops Happy Valentine's day
ReplyDelete