![]() |
| Forward Leaning Inversion |
![]() |
| Breech tilt position |
So far I do not think he has turned but sometimes it's hard to tell which end is up!!
At this point, the baby is about 4 pounds and 17 inches long - about the size of a pineapple. He is also about the same size as a ferret!
Other than gaining fat, his skeleton is also hardening in preparation for his arrival. He is still very active when I am sitting still or laying down (right now it feels like he has the hiccups, which is a funny sensation!).
The belly is still growing and getting rounder now. I am definitely moving slower around the house and really do better when I get my daily nap!
One of the gifts Carlton received from Santa Claus this year was a couples massage package at a local resort. So on Superbowl Monday (yes Monday, not Sunday), we went and had our spa treatment in the afternoon! It was wonderful! We both got a body scrub, followed by an hour long massage. Then Carlton had a scalp massage while I got a facial. It was definitely a wonderful way to spend the afternoon!!
This week we will be attending a Childbirth class held at the Naval Hospital, so we should get a tour of the Mother Baby Unit. Also this weekend is the baby shower! We are both looking forward to that, it should be a lot of fun!!
Hope you are enjoying your week!!
XOXO
Jen




You are finally looking really pregnant and not just a little bump. luv u
ReplyDelete