Monday, February 27, 2017

Still Breech?

I am fairly sure that Brinda Baby is still in the breech position this week. We have our next doctor appointment tomorrow and she will verify this for us and determine what we should do from here. I have still been doing the whole ironing board position but don't think it's been helping at all. This week the baby is supposed to be the size of a Chihuahua or a head of romaine lettuce.

It is definitely getting more difficult to move around now. I am still having issues with my lower legs on our walks and for the past couple of days my right foot has been hurting as well. We have had to shorten our morning walks a couple times now because I just cannot do the regular distance. I have still been able to do my prenatal workout video and my weightlifting exercises though, so that is good at least!

This past week we went through all the baby clothes we have and finally cut off all the tags and washed everything. One of my Aunt Carol's friends went on a shopping spree at Kohl's and bought us a bunch of baby clothing! We have never even met this woman but according to Carol, she really loves shopping and uses coupons and Kohl's cash to get great deals. This is what she sent us:
So many clothes!! She gave us everything from newborn outfits to a 24 month outfit which is great! So now we have been working to get things put away. I don't feel like I am in the nesting phase per se but my Mom is coming out in about three weeks now and the spare bedroom has been our storage for everything baby!! So we have been trying to clear it out so she can actually use the room once she does get here.

Carlton and I attended a breastfeeding class this past week which was very informative. The nurse teaching it gave lots of good information! She is also the lactation consultant that will be available in the Mother Baby Unit if we need any assistance (or even after we go home). We are signed up for a Lamaze Class in mid-March and also a Parenting class that will go over some safety protocols for bringing baby home.

That is about all for this week!! I hope you are all doing great!!
XOXO
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love ya Jen! Say hi to Carlton for us!
    ❤️Debbie and Larry

    ReplyDelete