Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 24!


This week Baby Brinda is now the size of an Atlantic Puffin!! He's a cute guy, isn't he?? Baby is still about a foot long but now weighs about 1.3 pounds...slowly gaining that baby fat he needs to stay warm.

Other changes this past week include better eyesight, better hearing, and the baby's lungs are now viable.

The belly bump is definitely more visible now and I only have a couple pairs of pants/shorts I can still wear from my regular clothes. Maternity clothing is definitely much more comfortable at this point - any pressure on the stomach just is not comfortable!


Other than that, I am feeling good. Still walking the dogs at least 2 miles every morning (unless it's pouring outside). Still doing weight-lifting 2-3 days a week as well. I have a little heartburn once in a while but that's about the only symptom other than the aches and pains that come from the uterus being stretched out. That is definitely much more tolerable than the saline sonogram I had without any painkillers!

I am ready for the holidays already with the bulk of my shopping done and Christmas cards mailed. I have also finished most of my holiday baking! Now we have other holiday events coming up. We had a tree lighting ceremony on base Friday night and there are some holiday displays out in town that I plan to go see. This coming Saturday our FRG is having a gift-wrapping fundraiser at one of the local malls to raise money for the kids social in February. Hopefully it is successful!!

I will leave you with a selfie that Carlton and I took before he left. I forgot to include it in the post last week!! I hope you're all having a great beginning to your December!!

XOXO
Jen

4 comments:

  1. You two look great! And so does puffin Brinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looking forward to the next update. You look amazing. Hugs my lovely friend.

    ReplyDelete