Quick post for Christmas...I am now 27 weeks along and the baby is supposed to be the size of a Fennec fox!
![]() |
| What a cutie! |
Baby Brinda continues to grow larger (as evidenced by the picture below) and develop. At this point, he is working on his brain more than anything else. He weighs about 2 pounds and is about 14.5 inches long. This is the last week of the second trimester and I am still feeling pretty good. I have some days where I get tired a bit more easily, so I just take a nap. Hard to believe I am getting almost 10 hours of sleep some days (I usually sleep 8 hours at night). One thing that really helps me sleep is my C pillow!! I am not sure how I would do without it...especially when Carlton is gone!
![]() |
| C pillow - my lifesaver |
![]() |
| Definitely bigger! |
This past week I have gone out to enjoy some of the holiday displays in town with my friend Jen and her four kids. We got to see an elaborate train display at the Hilton and then a Gingerbread House at the Hyatt!
| Jen's kids around the decorated Carabou |
| Hilton's International Santa's |
| Train set! |
| Jen with her kids in front of the train |
| Adorable River! |
| Train village |
| Skiing Santa |
| Governor's Complex in the train set |
| Two Lover's Point |
| Chamorro Village |
| Lovely Christmas trees in the lobby |
| Mount Lam Lam |
| Spanish Bridge |
| Berry tree at the Hyatt |
| Gingerbread House |
| Close-up of all the cookies |
| Santa's throne chair under the mistletoe! |
I hope you all had a wonderful and very Merry Christmas!!! Happy Hanukkah!!!
XOXO
Jen




Looking great Jen!!! Baby will be here before you know it! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDelete❤Debbie
Thank you Debbie! Happy New Year!!!
DeleteGlad to see you got some holiday sight seeing in! You look fantastic! Can't wait for Baby Brinda to make an appearance! Take care and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Delete