Saturday, December 17, 2016

Developing into 26 weeks

This past week we have reached the size of a Slow Loris - isn't it cute? Apparently when these animals are surprised, they cover their faces with their paws as if playing peek-a-boo!
This is how Bubbles looks at me when she wants attention.

Brinda baby continues to develop his lungs, his eyes have now opened, and his hearing is getting better. He definitely responds if I poke him through my belly - either by kicking or rolling around. He is also supposed to be gaining his baby fat now so he won't be all wrinkly when he arrives!

The belly continues to grow and although the baby bump photo I have for this week is in a regular shirt, I also have a couple photos in holiday shirts! For those of you who are not on Facebook, or missed it, I got a couple holiday baby bump shirts to wear for the season.
Baby Santa!
 This past week, we had our second day of the gift-wrapping fundraiser at the local mall. We did better than last weekend but still not great. We also had a dinner and a white elephant ornament exchange which was a lot of fun!

Ornament from the exchange

In addition to the new ornament, I also acquired a bubble light as a new Christmas decoration!! It was too cute to pass up and it reminds me of the lights we had on our tree when I was a kid.....although they did not have Santa on them.
Bubble light with glitter!







That's about all for this past week!! Only one more week until Christmas!! I hope you are all ready for the big day!!


XOXOX
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I know it will be a very Happy New Year too! 😍😘🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!! XOXOXO

      Delete