Friday, September 1, 2017

Progress!

Gavin has hit a milestone! Or at least I think it's a milestone. Just this past week, in fact on the day that Carlton left for an underway, Gavin rolled from his back to his tummy!! I didn't see it at first. He was in his playpen and I was on the other side of the island in our kitchen. I looked over and was seeing the top of his head rather than his face! I kept watching to see if he would do it again and he tried once but his arm got pinned underneath him. Then he tried again and made it!! I was able to get a video of it finally and sent it to Carlton so he was able to see it before the boat left!
Gavin has also been perfecting his foot in mouth technique and he is getting good at it!! Especially with his right leg.


He is definitely working the legs up to crawling but hasn't quite figured out how to move forward with them yet.

He is still enjoying his exersaucer and I think it's helping him to strengthen his legs. He really enjoys being in an upright position so he can see a lot more around him.


He also likes sitting in his Bumbo while in his playpen so he can still see us when we are in the kitchen.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! He's learning so much! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy with the progress he is making. And he looks so good in black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Love how he looks toward the camera (at his Mommie) and flashes a big giggle smile. Priceless. What a bundle of joy he is. Love watching him as he discovers new progress. He is so darn adorable. Just put an ear to ear smile on my face. Thanks Gavin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie :-* those leg folds OMG wanna just eat them!! :D good job mamma capturing these precious moments xxo

    ReplyDelete