Sunday, September 24, 2017

Six Months Old!!

Gavin is still very active in his exersaucer
He is also chewing on anything he can get in his mouth!









He's working on his leg strength:

And he turned six months old on September 18th! At his 6 month pediatrician appointment, he was 17 pounds 5 ounces, 27 inches tall and doing great! He can roll front to back and then back again. He will sit for a few seconds if I sit him up but he has not gotten into the sitting position on his own yet.
I tried a hat on him that we got as a hand me down from my friend Jenn but it's still a little big on him!


I tried "real" food with Gavin just last week for the first time. I decided to start with pureed carrots. Christine was super sweet and sent me her Baby Beaba which I used to make a few different purees!! So we tried the carrots to see what Gavin would think:


We also attended our first birthday party that happened to be for a one year old and a pool party! So I had to get a rash guard for Gavin to keep his skin protected. He was not a fan of the pool this time though, I think the water was too cold for him.
I was finally able to go get a haircut this past week too!! I got two inches cut off and though it was styled by the hairdresser, it was pouring when I headed home. So the style was ruined and my hair got fluffy, but here's a picture anyway!


4 comments:

  1. not sure who he looks like. Sometimes he is totally Carlton & sometimes he looks like you. hugs and kisses to all. Love U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the videos of Gavin! So amazing how much he's learned in 6 months! Growing to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Thanks for all the pictures and updates. By the way when are you moving back? Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching Gavin see himself in the mirror. So darn adorable! Love the pic of you (& your hair cut) and Gavin. He has a cute expression on his face. So you think you'll be back in SD by March? That would be nice. Hugs to ya.

    ReplyDelete