![]() |
| 4 toed hedgehog....cute! |
![]() |
| Axolotl - not as cute but still smiling! |
So changes that have occurred over the past week include: hairs now sprouting from the baby's head, his/her lips have developed, the skin is thickening and developing more layers and now the baby should be about 10 inches long.
I have felt more movement when I am sitting still or laying down. Definitely feels weird! I keep picturing the scene from Alien when the creature pops out of the person's abdomen!
![]() |
| Edge decided to sit in on this one! |
Here is my baby bump picture for this week. Still not a whole lot to see although I have definitely become limited in what I can wear. Many of my shorts and pants are too tight now to button! Unfortunately the selection of maternity wear here is seriously lacking. The Kmart (supposedly the largest in the world) does not even have a maternity section! The NEX on base does have a maternity section but it is very small, maybe four different pairs of shorts and about 8 different tops. I have been told the Macy's on island has a decent selection but I haven't made the trip up there yet.
So far I am still feeling good. Some days if I take a longer walk with the dogs in the morning or I do a more intense workout, I might get tired and need to take a nap. So I do! Other than that, my morning sickness is pretty much gone. I've had cravings for milk (I haven't been a milk drinker for years!) and I really like pickled/salty stuff. Dill pickles and pickled okra are especially tasty!!
Other than the regular daily activities, this past Friday evening I had a craft night with some of the other ladies from the Topeka! We had all purchased wooden signs cut into submarines and spent the evening painting them. It was a lot of fun!! Here are a couple pictures:
![]() |
| Our new sign! |
![]() |
| Everyone did an awesome job on theirs! |
That's all I have for this week!! Hope you're all doing great!!
XOXO
Jen





Love your baby bump!! You look wonderful Jen!!!
ReplyDelete