We have reached the 7 month mark! He is still not crawling but he does have his own version of scooting around. We rearranged the bedrooms, so that the spare bedroom is now Gavin's room. So now his area rug can stay on the floor without us rolling it up everyday to put it away to keep the dogs off of it. His crib is all set up and he has been taking naps in it since we got it in his room. He still sleeps in the bassinet at night because he is not sleeping through the night just yet. But he's getting closer!! Here are some pictures!
 |
| Daddy time! |
 |
| New room set up! |
 |
| Big boy in his crib |
 |
| All smiles! |
He loves the baby in the mirror!!
Taking the 7th month photos was definitely entertaining! He was all about going after the number and chewing on it! Here's a series of pics showing his determination.
 |
| Lil' dragon! |
We got this cute dragon outfit from friends of my parents!
In this video you can see his scooting skills. He's having a great time exploring his world! I am totally okay with him not crawling yet. I am not looking forward to having him getting into everything at his level in the house!!
Now I am not sure who he looks like. I think in the picture with him and Carlton that he looks like you. But on the others sometimes I see you and sometimes I see Carlton. Love to all Khaleelah sends her love
ReplyDelete