Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Singapore Day Four

This day was mostly spent at the Singapore Zoo. It's not a huge zoo (compared to the San Diego Zoo) but it was a nice one. It's a ways out of the city though, so it takes some time to get there. One thing that was really nice was the nursing stations. Not only did they have changing tables at every restroom in the Zoo but they also had a couple rooms where a nursing mom could breastfeed in private. It was a small room with an armchair, a sink, and a fan. I have no problem breastfeeding in public but the nursing cover can be a pain sometimes and in the heat and humidity of Singapore, it is miserable for both Gavin and I. So it's nice to have a room where I could breastfeed in private and not need the cover! These rooms were also at Gardens by the Bay and they had them at all the malls as well!! Those rooms were air conditioned too, which made them even better!! I LOVED that Singapore had those as an option...it was so nice!!
Back to the Zoo!
Orangutan eating his breakfast

Ah Meng - famous Sumatran Orangutan



Almost as tall as Carlton!

Wild Dogs

Cheetah

Cute elephant decorations on railings


Lots of red butts!



Kangaroo

Red Kangaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment