Saturday, January 7, 2017

29 Weeks!

It just keeps getting bigger....the belly that is. Brinda Baby is now about 16 inches long and weighs almost three pounds. He is about the size of a New England Cottontail Rabbit and is definitely still kicking! His lungs and muscles are still maturing but he basically just needs to pack on fat now.
It seems bigger than it looks.


I am still doing good although moving a bit slower on my walks now. Every now and then the baby decides to re-position himself while I'm walking which is super uncomfortable! I did pass my glucose test which was great news!! I also received my Rhogam shot and TDAP vaccine. Fun, fun, fun! I have an OB appointment this week and am hoping I can get another ultrasound picture to share. We will see.

Our FRG had elections this past week and along with new board members, each of the three committees also got new committee chairs. So I am no longer in charge of the fundraising committee, which is good. Not sure that is something I would have been able to keep doing once the baby arrived. On top of that, we have been working on making a lei for the boat. We started the project on Friday night and just finished today! So this lei will go around the sail of the submarine once they come into port. The green and yellow are Topeka colors!
Friday night, folding plastic bags for the lei.



Friday night, zip tying bags to the rope.




Sunday, fluffing the bags to make it pretty!















We are very happy that we finished this project early so we don't have to rush! Now we just have to prepare the other surprise we have for the guys when they get home.


By the way - I have purchased a couple big items in preparation for the baby! I figured it would probably be a good idea to have these two items on hand early so we can get familiar with them. We now have a bassinet and a car seat!
Halo Bassinet

Chicco Car Seat















I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2017!!

XOXO
Jen

2 comments: