Thursday, May 19, 2016

Journey to Parenthood?

Before you get all excited or get your hopes up, I am not pregnant. Unfortunately. Despite all of our attempts over the past two years, we have not been successful on this journey to parenthood.

Carlton and I have decided to try IVF as our last ditch effort to have a family. As you know, this can be a very pricey venture. Since our insurance does not cover the procedure and we have to pay for it out of our own (not so deep) pockets, we are asking for your help. I have set up a fundraising campaign to try to help us pay for this next step.

More of our story is on the website and I do hope you are able to help us out. Any little bit would be much appreciated along with your thoughts, prayers, good luck wishes, etc!

https://www.crowdrise.com/baby-for-the-brindas/fundraiser/jenbrinda

Thank you for your support!!
XOXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment